Hair Loss Prevention Products
This highly concentrated preparation for home treatments contains biotin, Dexpanthenol, two vitamins, cysteine, cystine, methionine, and amino acids which are found in the hair shaft. It is believed to stimulate production of protein at the follicle level, reduce activity of the sebaceous glands and neutralize the activity of Alpha-Reductase (the enzyme responsible for the transformation of testosterone into dyhydrotosterone or DHT).
In addition, it delivers “hair growth” nutrients to the follicle and soothes dry, itchy scalp. No other company currently markets a topical hair growth nutrient product like Coenzyme.
Treatment Programs for Thinning Hair
Our Multi-Therapeutic Hair Loss Treatment and Prevention programs utilize a combination of new and exclusive growth activators (proven performance by Australia’s leading Hair Loss Pharmacist and our own Hair Restoration Institute of DFW tests), and special hair nutritional supplements and sodium laurel ether sulfate free shampoo and other topical treatments along with the laser hair therapy treatments, including:
- Dexpanthenol Scalp Therapy
- HRI Scripts Complete
- HRI Advanced Topical Minoxidil
- HRI Maximum Growth Therapy
How to use the HRI products for maximum results.
HairMax Laserband 82 Instructions
HRI Scripts Complete
HRI Scripts Complete(TM) was clinically developed to help grow your hair stronger, fuller, faster and to arrest pattern hair loss in both men and women of all ethnicities. Clinically and Laboratory Proven, Physician Recommended HRI Scripts CompleteTM fights DHT (which attacks your hair and causes most hair loss in men and women) with an unsurpassed formulation of anti-androgenetic (DHT blocking) agents; consisting of: special saw palmetto berry extract, proprietary phytosterol blend including beta sistosterol and other key sterols, pygeum bark, green tea, stinging nettle, and ho shu wu. HRI Scripts Complete(TM) provides clinically proven hair growth vitamins, minerals, and nutraceuticals and has no side effects. This advanced herbal alternative to Propecia (R) blocks significantly more DHT than other products and is so unique that it is patented.
This product was developed by our team of physicians and medical personnel consisting of a Trichologist, a medical technologist and nurse, as well as, one of the worlds largest nutritional companies and a large International Hair Loss and Hair Care Manufacturer. In addition, this product is based on hundreds of national and international clinical studies and thousands of our patients in the USA and Europe. Working with all this information we blended one product that has the all the best DHT fighting ingredients and the best essential vitamins, minerals and nutraceuticals for hair health. We then added the key ingredients of a popular hair nutritional which has been proven in numerous studies. No other product comes even close!
HRI Dexpanthenol Scalp Therapy
There are four major ways that Dexpanthenol helps you keep your hair.
- Dexpanthenol gives your hair the B 5 it needs because it contains a strong concentration of B vitamins, particularly B 5, which is important for the strength of your hair.
- Dexpanthenol dissolves sebum, flakes (dandruff). Excessive sebum can cause hair to die or break prematurely. In many cases clients who have used harsh dandruff shampoos that harm their while trying to get rid of dandruff, can now use less dandruff shampoo.
- Dexpanthenol has been shown to increase the permeability of the stratum corneum outer layer, thus facilitating in exchange of gases and liquids across the outer barrier of the scalp.
- Makes Minoxidil work better. Through cleaning of the scalp of sebum, and increasing the permeability, Dexpanthenol paves the way for better permeability of Minoxidil. It just makes sense, if sebum is blocking the Minoxidil from getting into the hair follicle to do its work, it can’t work.
HRI Hair Therapy DHT Blocking Shampoo
HRI Hair Therapy Vitamin Plus Conditioning Treatment
HRI Advanced 5% Topical Minoxidil
5% Minoxidil w/ 5% Saw Palmetto
For years, HRI clients have found that moving from 5% Minoxidil in Carrier to 5% Minoxidil w/5% Saw Palmetto provides much better results. Formerly, this product required a prescription and was only available through our Doctors. HRI proudly announces that this unique product is now available without a prescription.
How to Make Minoxidil Better
What Hinders Minoxidil from Working Well?
- Sebum from sebaceous gland blocks the hair follicle.
- Minoxidil therefore, cannot penetrate the sebum as well to get to the dermal papilla (where hair growth occurs).
- Minoxidil which contains 30%-60% alcohol, stays on the surface causing in many cases, irritation and itching of the scalp and drying of the hair shaft. Minoxidil works at the dermal papilla, not on the scalp surface.
- Limited Penetration = Limited Results!
Multi-Therapeutic Treatment for Better Results
Steps to More Effective Minoxidil Treatment
- Mix with Carrier Enhancement Agent. The carrier lotion is the result of years of research and development. The carrier maintains Minoxidil in a liquid state longer allowing it to penetrate down into the follicle where it will have the maximum effect on the growth of the hair shaft. Use of the carrier lotion allows you to use less Minoxidil to achieve a larger effective dosage level by converting it into a liquid that is more easily absorbed. Pharmacia & Upjohn Company recommends using 2ml of Minoxidil daily but because of the improved delivery system, the amount of Minoxidil needed was significantly reduced (by 50%) to 1ml daily.
- Effective monitoring of treatment – Pharmacia & Upjohn provided no means of patient monitoring for Minoxidil effectiveness. The result of this is many patients are unable to evaluate results and are inclined to discontinue the use of Minoxidil. At HRI Hair Solutions, you’ll receive a monthly check up and monitoring plan free. This includes all future check ups (we like to see you every 1 to 2 months), digital pictures and microscopic pictures and analysis and scalp evaluations. We want you to know exactly and scientifically how your treatments are working so together we can adjust your treatment plan to how you respond to treatments (everybody responds differently). We then can adjust your plan to you hair loss needs, goals and budget. We offer free monthly scientific checkups and digital pictures.
- Better Application Methods – Pharmacia & Upjohn failed to recognize the importance of intrafollicular drug therapy. The result of this is that they provided application methods that were not suited to this new type of therapy. The key to the carrier is the unique method of application. The use of the HRI Hair Solutions Gentle Shampoo, Carrier Lotion, and Dexpanthenol (12%) allows Minoxidil to reach the hair follicle, making it much more likely to obtain the desired result of hair growth.
- Adding Bio-stimulating laser light therapy will encourage and accelerate the hair growth and bring in your hair thicker and fuller than just using Minoxidil alone.
HRI Maximum Growth Therapy
Restore Your Hair and Your Confidence.
At Hair Restoration Institute of DFW in Fort Worth, our attention to total client and patient services always includes:
- Free, no obligation hair loss and scalp evaluation.
- Discreet, private, dignified and confidential service.
- Totally private styling rooms for both men and women.
- Professional, one-on-one personalized service.
- Convenient locations with private, off-street parking.
- The security of dealing with a firm that has been continuously in business since 1982.
Which Hair Loss Solution is Right for You?
WE INVITE YOU to schedule a private, no-obligation consultation at our state-of-the-art hair restoration center in Fort Worth, Texas and discuss your hair loss concerns with a trained HRI hair loss professional.
Whether you are just starting to experience baldness or are in the most advanced stages of hair loss, we can help with our full spectrum of professional treatment and hair restoration options.
CLICK HERE to schedule your private hair loss evaluation today. Or call us any time at 817-854-4247.